Is your online subscription compatible with mobile devices as well as laptops?
Yes, it is compatible across all devices with added pinch-screen zoom functionality and page-swiping for smaller, handheld screens.
I’m having technical difficulties, who can help?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, stating which device and browser you are using and clearly describing the problem you are experiencing.
The magazine isn’t displaying properly on my screen, what could the problem be?
Please try these solutions:
1. Check you are logged in to your account
2. Magazines may take a couple of minutes to load due to the size of the files so please allow up to this amount of time before continuing with the next step
3. Check you have a good Internet connection and speed: the pages are large and will take longer or potentially fail to load if your connection is weak or speed very slow
4. Refresh the page which may help the display to adjust to your browser, here’s how:
On a PC: Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload or Refresh button (circular arrow), or press Ctrl + F5. (If you’re using Windows Linux press Ctrl + Shift + R)
On a Mac: Press Command + Shift + R
5. Clear your browser’s cache/history. The method is different for different browsers and are all easy to find out by searching online
If the problem persists please email email@example.com for technical support, clearly stating which device and browser you are using.
How do I cancel my subscription?
1. Log in to your online account by clicking MY ACCOUNT at the top right of the website which is shown on every page
2. Select SUBSCRIPTIONS from the left-hand menu
3. Click CANCEL for the subscription you would like to cancel
Cancellation will occur from the end of the paid period you cancel within. Should you wish to reactivate your subscription at any point you can do so by visiting the same page and clicking the ‘Reactivate’ button.